W h a t ' s N e w !
at Electrofine Music
October 4th, 2006
October 3rd, 2006
- Jim Pietkivitch's new album is in progress with no release date.
February 18th, 2005
- Added a new guest book that works without Spam!
April 6th, 2004
April 1st, 2004
- Direct ordering from Electrofine Music is discontinued. CDs are now available through CDStreet and CDBaby through the
January 21st, 2004
January 4th, 2004
December 7th, 2003
- Order CDs online directly through Electrofine Music.
April 16th, 2003
- I am happy to report that "Inner Worlds" has been mastered and will be
available in mid January, 2004! There are 10 songs totaling about 64 minutes of music. Check for samples soon.
April 16th, 2003
- Twilight Dreams is republished under Electrofine Music and includes new
artwork. Photos used for the new artwork were taken from the
Luna-White Deer Lakes area. The music has not changed from the original recording.
June 25th, 2002
- Inner Worlds is almost two years overdue. I am glad to say that it is now nearing completion and music samples
should be available soon.
June 23rd, 2002
- Melanie and I have been performing a number of my songs locally in the Denver area. We perform Wings from Spiral Journey)
as a duet which features Melanie on flute. Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to make a good
recording of the live shows. So, we have provided a "Live in the studio" version as a free MP3 download. Melanie
accompanies my synth strings with concert flute. Click Here to download Wings
It has been a little over a year since the last update, so I'd like to bring everyone up to date with my music. I expect
to have my 3rd release available in October 2002. My new album is called "Inner Worlds". The title cut is an
ambient piece which is reminiscent of Luna Lake (from Twilight Dreams). Inner Worlds will offer a variety of ambient and
mood-inducing songs that for me, are especially good for inner traveling.
May 12th, 2001
I have had the good fortune to meet a new music partner, Melanie Lunsford. Melanie sings and plays flute and keyboards.
Look for Melanie to appear on the next release.
April 30th, 2001
Over the past 3 years, since my last release, I have been developing music in three different genres. I have allowed my
creativity to expand into two areas of music that I have always wanted to develop. Other than electronic/new age, I have
been writing and experimenting with progressive rock and vocal. My past two albums are primarily electronic/new age,
however, there are a couple of songs that lean towards progressive rock. As I develop these styles into new songs, they
have become more defined. Therefore, instead of combining them onto one CD, I thought it best to create separate
albums. I am also experimenting with vocals for a more contemporary pop album. I may also include some vocals on the new
age album. I would have liked to release the new age album last year, but it wasn't ready and I was not happy with all of
the material. However, it looks like it will be the first of the three albums I plan to release which will be this year.
I am looking to follow up with the other two in 2002. Since, I have spent the last three years searching and defining
within myself what music I wanted to write, I think that my music path has become much clearer.
October 2nd, 2000
- Installed a new guest book.
March 5th, 2000
- Added a few new affiliate radio stations and a couple of links
The Electrofine web site has a new look and some new additions! Minor changes will be made when necessary.
- Uploaded a new song called Invasion. This piece of music was written
especially for a progressive rock internet radio station, "Radio Free Kansas" (RFK). RFK host, Steve Taaffe,
named it as the station's signature theme. It was titled "RFK" but then was renamed "Invasion", when
it was edited down to a little over 4 minutes from the original 10 minutes.
Invasion is available only at Electrofine.com.